Talented people are our lifeblood.
Whether we approach you about a specific opportunity, or you contact us to share your biography and career ambitions, we want you to have a constructive experience of engaging with Odgers Berndtson.
We recognize that we have a commitment to you as well as to our client, and we undertake that our dealings with you will be professional, courteous, rigorous and honest.
- Approach you after considered analysis and in relation to roles where we think there is a strong match. Your time is valuable; we don’t want to waste it.
- Work to make your candidacy as strong as it can be.
- Represent you effectively and discreetly to our client, based on accurate information that you give us in confidence.
- Be inclusive, open and fair-minded.
- Keep you informed, communicating outcomes promptly, and giving fair and honest feedback where we can.
- Celebrate your success in the event of a successful outcome, and share any lessons in the event of disappointment.
- Take a long-term view, recognizing that you have a multi-year view of your own career. Where possible, we will help you fulfill your ambitions.
- Embrace continuous improvement, for example by carrying out regular independent audits of those we shortlist for roles.
If ever you feel we have not lived up to the letter or spirit of this charter, please tell us. We want to know.
Henry Ford, who knew a thing or two about the workplace, once said: “If everyone is moving forwa...
Norman Nashed: Can you explain what Novartis Social Business is and why the work it does is so im...