Tim Sleep, Managing Director of Odgers Berndtson Australia has been interviewed on Sky’s primetime business programme, “The Ladder” about how CEOs are impacted by the pace of change, and how Odgers Berndtson is helping to build leadership teams with the mindset to manage disruption.
The interview follows the release of a new Odgers Berndtson report, called ‘Leadership, Disrupted’, produced by Mark Braithwaite, Managing Director APAC. This is based on 70 face-to-face interviews with APAC leaders of multinational companies.
Watch the full interview:
To download your free copy of the Leadership Disrupted book, please register your details with us:
To read further chapters of the ‘Leadership, Disrupted' Report, click below:
- Chapter 1: Introduction: 70 APAC leaders of multi-nationals respond to disruption
- Chapter 2: How the digital customer is dictating business change
- Chapter 3: What happens when the competition can do everything you can, only faster?
- Chapter 4: Why MNCs are trapped by their past successes
- Chapter 5: How MNCs are changing their business models to overcome previously-successful business models
- Chapter 6: How MNCs are redefining innovation across APAC
- Chapter 7: Looking East for innovation
- Chapter 8: Understanding the expectations of millennial talent
- Chapter 9: The proven ways to attract and hire top talent
- Chapter 10: Learning how to engage talent for the long-term
- Chapter 11: Why leaders are learning to be humble
- Chapter 12: Why changing corporate culture is the key to mastering disruption
- Chapter 13: The way good leaders communicate is changing
- Chapter 14: Is mindset fast becoming more important than skill-set?
- Chapter 15: Understanding how to seize the mindset opportunity
BOSTON, May 8, 2019 - Top-six global executive search firm Odgers Berndtson has hired Richard Poo...
As sustainability is driven to the top of corporate agendas, a top-level panel debated how the wo...