Inclusion and Diversity
Unlimited is our philosophy, our commitment and our call to action on Inclusion & Diversity.
It is the standard by which we hold ourselves to account and encompasses how we work with our clients, candidates, communities and colleagues.
Creating a culture of inclusion is a subtle achievement, requiring a sustained environment of openness, support and bravery.
Internally, #TNU (that’s not us) and #TSU (that’s so us) act as a shorthand to call out bad behaviours and celebrate us at our best.
Our I&D Council has 70 colleagues from across the business who provide extensive, dynamic networks, and – crucially – accountability.
Unlimited is baked into everything we do for:
- Our clients – we access the most diverse talent pool and recruit the right people
- Our candidates – we recognise their uniqueness as individuals, they are not statistics
- Our colleagues – we champion the behaviours and values we believe in, through our Unlimited Allies initiative
- Our communities – we reach out to and work with organisations of influence and our chosen CSR partners
- Ourselves – we act with integrity and bring Inclusion & Diversity into our lives – e.g. our Annual Unlimited Festival
We have been accredited by the UK Government and commit to Unlimited for all. For example, in 2018 over 50% of our FTSE 350 board appointments are female.
We support the legislation to increase gender pay gap transparency. See our Gender Pay Gap report 2018.