Managers have different competences, motivations and potentials. Assessing strengths, performance risks and core values helps to determine a manager's ability to achieve results within a strategy, build a high-performing team and manage key relationships.
The key premise is that leaders need to gain objective insight into their leadership strengths and shortcomings at critical points in their careers - and that they need to do so with a clear purpose.
Using our proprietary leadership assessment methodology, LeaderFit™, we work with organisations to:
- Assess leaders for senior positions based on benchmark norms, cultural contribution and business needs.
- Identify high potential talent and map capabilities across the organisation.
- Understand the strengths and potential blind spots of leadership teams.
- Determine whether leaders are able to execute growth plans or strategies.
Our methodology for assessing leaders:
LeaderFit™, our unique leadership assessment methodology, combines personality data, behavioural patterns and the assessment of leadership experts to predict individual performance in specific leadership roles. We create an overall picture of an individual's leadership performance and growth potential.
Our personalised LeaderFit™ approach takes the art and science of leadership assessment to a new level.
The LeaderFit™ assessment model captures how successful leaders will be:
- Leading the organisation: developing vision and strategy, creating organisational alignment and driving results and change through others.
- Leading others: Sustaining talent development, building high performing teams and managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Leadership agility: Operating with resilience in challenging environments.
How we differentiate:
- Our LeaderFit™ model links leadership to business results and easily aligns with your organisation's business strategy and cultural needs.
- We have experience assessing and developing leaders in all three sectors of the global economy: publicly traded companies, privately held companies and government/non-profit organisations.
- Our global team of executive assessment experts is both diverse and connected, serving clients on a regional or global basis.
- Through our collaboration with external organisations such as Hogan Assessment and Saville, we have access to in-depth research and benchmarks, enabling us to deliver high quality, actionable and impactful results for our clients.