Board's Eye View is Odgers Berndtson's review of the latest news and views from the UK boardroom.
In this quarter’s edition:
- Are CEOs lonely at the top?
- The secret to getting the top job
- Why board directors should ditch their suits
- How celebrity board appointments enhance shareholder value
- Warren Buffet’s and Bill Gates’ favourite business book
- The most popular name for FTSE 100 and NASDAQ 100 board directors
- . . . and why algorithms could be coming to a boardroom near you
We also have the latest research on everything from the number of internal FTSE 350 CEO appointments to the number of FTSE 100 retailers without a non-executive with a retail background.