09 may. 2016
An invitation to healthcare leaders
Suscríbase a nuestro boletín. Ingrese sus datos a continuación.
We know the healthcare sector faces a range of leadership dilemmas. We would like you to challenge us on ways in which we can provide solutions to the sector. We continue to listen to your feedback and reflections on sector leadership.
From these conversations, we are already delivering on the following:
- Leadership Ladder – we have now set up our ‘leadership ladder’ programme which aims to help and support individuals into their first Executive Board role. We are committed to growing and developing leadership talent for the future.
- Attracting candidate interest from the public and commercial sectors – we have developed a growing map of talented individuals in the wider public and commercial sectors whose experience we believe could be transferable into the healthcare sector in the appropriate role.
- Diversity - we are heavily involved and committed to the ongoing diversity debate and we are constantly looking at ways to broaden diversity at all levels. To this end, we have developed our own Diversity Framework - allowing our clients and us to explore a broader talent pool at both executive and non executive level.
- Seminars for Non Executives seeking an NHS role – we are running seminars for individuals who are keen to join a healthcare board as a Non Executive Director. In these seminars we provide information about the sector, governance, regulation and key challenges.
- Middle management – our Berwick Partners business is building a pipeline of potential candidates who are interested in joining the sector at management level below board.
- International talent pools – given our international reach and our now well developed global healthcare network between our offices, we have been able to map the rising stars in each different health economy. Our international candidate pool now exists both at Chief Executive and also at Executive Director level.
For more information about any of these initiatives, please contact Carmel Gibbons
Find out more about how our healthcare work has changed: