08 oct. 2019
Welcome to OBSERVE Magazine Issue 18
Suscríbase a nuestra newsletter. Introduzca sus datos más abajo.
The 18th edition of Odgers Berndtson’s global magazine is here. And firmly focused on sustainability.
Is this the most important edition of Observe magazine ever? Certainly, there has never been a global challenge quite on the scale of the current climate emergency.
It is predicted to leave no person, business or organisation unaffected.
The race to decarbonise the world economy is on, and building a sustainable future is everyone’s responsibility.
Business is, in many cases, taking a leading role. In this special issue of Observe, we examine what’s happening across the globe, across industries, in the boardroom and in marginalised communities. And, of course, the leadership required to make progress on this vital subject.
There’s a lot going on in this edition of Observe. Here’s a selection of the question we answer:
- Is the Chief Sustainability Officer about to take charge of the corporate agenda?
- What exactly is the board’s responsibility for sustainability?
- Why is Paul Polman, former CEO of Unilever, looking for brave CEOs?
- How can dirty industries clean up their acts?
- Can fashion find a greener future?
- What can we do to stop eating up the planet?
- Is Cleantech about to change the energy game?
- What’s so good about ESG investing?
- Which companies are the shining lights of sustainability? And how did they do it?
- Can the Plastic Bank turn the tide on an ocean of pollution?
It wouldn’t be overstating the case to say this sustainability issue of Observe magazine is our most important one ever. We hope you agree and enjoy the result.