Office Assistant Project Coordinator
As an Office Assistant/Project Coordinator, you will take the lead in managing office administration and ensuring that our office runs smoothly and efficiently. You will work closely with our executive search consultants in managing timeline, process, and administration of each search assignment. You will make it possible for us to provide high-quality service for our clients and candidates. Additionally, you will support business development and be an integral part of the team, both in your office and the greater Odgers Berndtson team.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Project coordination of the search assignments, as part of the project team:
- Preparing assignment documentation together with the consultant including candidate reports, client update reports, position briefs, agreement letters, etc.
- Complex calendar management; liaising between clients and candidates, arranging interviews, client updates and a variety of other internal and external meetings
- Maintaining database and updating records
- Upholding confidentiality standards across all communication and documentation platforms
Business Development support:
- Responding to potential new business inquiries, ensuring inquiries are handled in a swift and professional manner
- Maintaining client relationships and scheduling business development meetings with current and prospective clients
- Assisting in marketing initiatives, such as email campaigns, newsletters and events
- Ensuring our office environment is neat and welcoming for our guests
- Managing external support service providers (software, subscriptions, travel, office management, other suppliers) and making orders and purchases
- Acting as a point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, including candidates, clients, central group support functions and colleagues in other countries
- Taking ownership of invoicing and expenses using Netvisor system and acting as point of contact with accounting firm
- Managing shared inbox
You bring qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years in a support role at the Executive level
- Excellent skills in Finnish and English, both written and spoken
- Proficiently and effectively use MS Office Suite, as well as cloud-based systems
- Comfortable learning the use of new software and online services and ability to assist other users when needed
- Previous professional services experience would be a plus
Your professional skills and working style:
- Take pride in providing highest level of service
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Diligent with a systematic approach to work
- Good organization and time management skills
- Impeccable integrity; team player
We Offer You
- Competitive compensation opportunities and benefits
- A growing, entrepreneurial environment and room to grow
- Non-bureaucratic and relaxed work culture
- Experienced & well-respected management team
ABOUT THE FIRM
Odgers Berndtson is one of the top 6 Global Search Firms in the world. For over 50 years, Odgers Berndtson has helped some of the world’s biggest and best organizations find the senior talent to drive their agendas. We deliver executive search, assessment and leadership and development to businesses and organizations varying in size, structure and maturity. We do so across over 50 sectors, whether commercial, public or not-for-profit and draw on the experience of more than 275 Partners and their teams in 29 countries. In Finland, Odgers Berndtson is an established search firm and has been active on the Finnish market since 1990. With top management talent and an experienced group of recruiters, we are one of the most exciting search brands in the country.
At Odgers Berndtson, we believe in the importance of what we do. We work with all kinds of organizations to build outstanding leadership teams. In the process, we help transform our clients and the lives of the people they hire. We deliver executive search, assessment and leadership development to businesses and other organizations in 30 countries. We go beyond a recruiting transaction, establishing relationships with our clients and candidates. We have a moral responsibility to our clients and candidates. This is central to our values because: Nothing is more important for every kind of organization than recruiting, motivating and retaining the best possible people in key jobs. Exceptional leaders are scarce, and we believe that finding and attracting them adds more value than any other professional service. Few things have more effect on any individual’s life than being in the right job, so we keenly feel our responsibility to candidates as well as clients. We use our deep understanding and partnership working to overcome the most complex challenges.
In order to apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com by Sunday 19th of June. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview during week 25. The final interview process will take place late June or early July 2022.