About the programme
Exclusive to Odgers Berndtson, one of the largest executive search firms in the world, CEOx1Day is a programme that matches university students with some of the country’s leading CEOs. The programme is currently running in 8 countries worldwide, with more to follow. During autumn 2016, we launched CEOx1Day for the first time in Denmark.
What’s in it for students
CEOx1Day gives master students an opportunity to take in-class learning and apply real-world world situations, equipping them with valuable tools and skills to start building their careers.
What will you get out of the programme?
- Participating in the recruitment process provides you as students with valuable skills and experience for future job searches.
- About half of the applicants will be given the opportunity to complete an online leadership assessment and receive a personalised report from Hogan Assessments. The report will provide feedback on your leadership skills, including relationship building, goal setting and strategic thinking.
- Semi-finalists will have an opportunity to network with leaders in executive search.
- Finalists will spend half a day participating in group exercises, solving a rigorous case created by BCG and be challenged in one-on-one interviews, which will strengthen their presentation and interview skills.
- Winners will spend a full day shadowing a CEO (including one-on-one time), learning about the CEO’s background, career path, and leadership approach.
Why CEOs are getting involved
Leveraging the talents of Odgers Berndtson’s team of executive search experts, the CEOx1Day programme will uncover some of Denmark’s most promising future talent and give CEOs an opportunity to connect with them in order to better understand what drives the next generation of leaders.
About the Programme
- Odgers Berndtson will work closely with each participating organisation to coordinate an experience that is meaningful and memorable for both the CEO and the student.
- The CEO’s participation shows the organisation’s commitment to support youth by investing in their career development and creating opportunities for future leaders.
- CEOx1Day will be promoted through media relations and various social media marketing activities.
Do you have what it takes to be a great leader?
Apply for this unique opportunity and explore your leadership potential.
Applications are open until November 6