Board's Eye View is Odgers Berndtson's review of the latest news and views from the UK boardroom.
In this quarter’s edition:
- Cyber security – what boards need to know
- Board tenure – how log is too long?
- Where are all the BRIC board members?
- The curious role of executive directors
- London 2012 – exploring the leadership and talent challenges
- Who is the most experienced FTSE 350 non-executive director?
- FTSE 350 chairs – insiders or outsiders?
- Lawyers on boards increasing in the USA
- How to avoid jail as a non-executive director
We also have the latest research on everything from the number of FTSE 100 board directors who have an MBA to the number of listed companies who provided a separate audit report last year.
In a world of dazzling complexity and bewildering change, the old models of leadership are less a...
Marc Mathenz was recently named Financial Technology Executive of the Year for his achievements l...