Tim Sleep, Managing Director of Odgers Berndtson Australia has been interviewed on Sky’s primetime business programme, “The Ladder” about how CEOs are impacted by the pace of change, and how Odgers Berndtson is helping to build leadership teams with the mindset to manage disruption.
The interview follows the release of a new Odgers Berndtson report, called ‘Leadership, Disrupted’, produced by Mark Braithwaite, Managing Director APAC. This is based on 70 face-to-face interviews with APAC leaders of multinational companies.
Watch the full interview:
To read further chapters of the ‘Leadership, Disrupted' Report, click below:
- Chapter 1: Introduction: 70 APAC leaders of multi-nationals respond to disruption
- Chapter 2: How the digital customer is dictating business change
- Chapter 3: What happens when the competition can do everything you can, only faster?
- Chapter 4: Why MNCs are trapped by their past successes
- Chapter 5: How MNCs are changing their business models to overcome previously-successful business models
- Chapter 6 (Part 1): How MNCs are redefining innovation across APAC
- Chapter 6 (Part 2): Looking East for innovation
Despite the case for more gender-diverse boards being made many times over, there is still some w...