About the Program
The CEOx1Day Program was founded over 10 years ago in Germany and now runs in more than 10 countries worldwide including the UK, Spain, Brazil, Belgium, Australia, South Africa, and Singapore.
To date more than 160 organizations have participated in Canada including: PayPal, Lululemon, Cineplex, Manulife, IKEA, MEC, De Beers, VanCity, Hallmark Canada, Right to Play, Indspire, and Amnesty International. Click here to see more past participants.
The CEOx1Day Program is looking for students with a strong academic placement, who have demonstrated leadership on campus and in their communities, and who want to change the world! If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply and be recognized as a future leader.
Participants will gain:
- Real-world, job-search experience: The rigorous selection process facilitated by our team of recruitment experts provides valuable skills and experiences for future job search.
- Personal leadership development insights: Many applicants will have the opportunity to receive a personalized leadership assessment by Hogan Assessments. The report will provide feedback on things like leadership style, personal preferences, potential blind spots, in addition to areas of development.
- Career management advice: Finalists will hear from current CEOs about how they managed their careers, what challenges they overcame, and what they are looking for in young talent.
- Opportunities to build your professional network: Finalists will have the opportunity to network with the participating CEOs and CHROs, Odgers Berndtson executive search and leadership experts, and other program finalists.
- Career opportunities: Finalists will be considered for summer internships and full-time roles with Odgers Berndtson and participating partners.
Check out our testimonial section below, to hear from our previous CEOx1Day Finalists & Mentors to learn more about the program.
For more information on how your company or organization can get involved in the CEOx1Day program, please contact us: email@example.com
Think you’ve got what it takes to be CEOx1Day?
Put your leadership skills to the test.