Executive Education: CFO Leadership Program
Designed for CFOs and Finance Executives in Partnership with Rotman Executive Education
Now more than ever, CFOs and senior finance executives need to demonstrate they have the strategic and leadership capabilities needed to succeed in this highly complex role – skills not typically taught on the finance-focused route to the C-suite.
Odgers Berndtson has partnered with the Rotman School of Management, the Financial Times’ pick as #1 business school in Canada for the past 11 years, to bring five-day accelerated learning to CFOs and senior finance executives. Together, we ensure you have the skills you need, on the condensed timeframe your schedule demands.
Why choose the Business Leadership for Finance Executives Program?
- Exclusive access to top Executives, learn from Rotman faculty and some of Canada's leading CEOs and CFOs.
- Customized leadership assessment; Our CFO Hogan Assessment, will identify your leadership skills and gaps, and help you develop your leadership style
- Industry-leading executive coaching from Odgers Berndtson’s leadership practice
- Personal Action Learning Plan to translate learnings into day-to-day action long after you’ve left the program, with a six month follow-up
- Small class size with lots of opportunities to network and form valuable bonds with other senior finance executives
NEW SESSIONS THIS YEAR - AI in the C-Suite; the Digital Agenda; Negotiation, Influence and Decision-Making; and a Peer Feedback Session on each participant's Personal Action Plan.
Hear what previous attendees have to say about the program:
Who should attend?
CFOs, future CFOs and senior financial executives who want to master the three core capabilities of CFO success based on the research report “Developing the CFO of the Future”:
- Leadership in the C-suite
- Strategic agility and business acumen
- Managing key stakeholder relations
Dates: June 4th-8th, 2018
Location: Rotman School of Management, Toronto
Fee: $11,900 CAD + HST (20% OFF before March 31st)
Schedule: See the 2018 program schedule here.
Find out more: Call Ross Woledge, Odgers Berndtson at 416-366-1990 ext. 338 or fill out your contact details in the form below and someone from our team will contact you directly.
Jointly developed by:
In partnership with the UBC Sauder School of Business, we recently hosted an event at the Termina...