Executive Education: CFO Leadership Program
Designed for CFOs and finance executives in partnership with Rotman Executive Education, this program is now offered ONLINE over 4-weeks.
Now more than ever, CFOs and senior finance executives need to demonstrate they have the strategic and leadership capabilities needed to succeed in this highly complex role – skills not typically taught on the finance-focused route to the C-suite.
Odgers Berndtson has partnered with the Rotman School of Management, the Financial Times’ pick as #1 business school in Canada for the past 11 years, to bring accelerated learning to CFOs and senior finance executives. Together, we ensure you have the skills you need, on the condensed timeframe your schedule demands.
Why choose the Business Leadership for Finance Executives Program?
- Data Analytics Sessions: Our research shows that only 11% of Canadian CFOs feel well prepared to champion the next wave of technological change. These program sessions will focus on the big issues that organizations are facing and shed light on where the finance function can add the most value.
- Exclusive access to top Executives: Learn from Rotman faculty and some of Canada's leading CEOs and CFOs. Past Executives in Residence have included:
- Customized leadership assessment: Our CFO Hogan Assessment, will identify your leadership skills and gaps, and help you develop your leadership style
- Industry-leading executive coaching: Lead by Odgers Berndtson’s leadership practice
- Personal Action Learning Plan: To translate learnings into day-to-day action long after you’ve left the program, with a six-month follow-up
- Small classes NOW ONLINE: Now offered in 10 virtual sessions with opportunities to network with finance leaders from across the country
Hear what previous attendees have to say about the program:
Who should attend?
CFOs, future CFOs and senior financial executives who want to master the three core capabilities of CFO success based on the research report “Developing the CFO of the Future”:
- Leadership in the C-suite
- Strategic agility and business acumen
- Managing key stakeholder relations
Dates: October 18 – November 18, 2021
10 ONLINE Sessions (Mondays and Thursdays)
Program Fee: $9,520 includes ONLINE classes, leadership assessment and 1:1 executive coaching
Schedule: See the 2020 program schedule here
Find out more: Call Ross Woledge, Odgers Berndtson at 416-850-6338 or fill out your contact details in the form below and someone from our team will contact you directly.
Jointly developed by: