Accelerate your impact in the C-suite
The CFO has a new job description
Now more than ever, CFOs and senior finance executives need to demonstrate they have the strategic and leadership capabilities needed to succeed in this highly complex role -- skills not typically taught on the finance-focused route to the C-suite.
Odgers Berndtson has partnered with the Rotman School of Management, the Financial Times’ pick as #1 business school in Canada for the past 10 years, to bring five-day accelerated learning to CFOs and senior finance executives. Together, we ensure you have the skills you need, on the condensed timeframe your schedule demands.
Why choose the Business Leadership for Finance Executives Program?
- Exclusive access to top Executives, learn from Rotman faculty and some of Canada's leading CEOs and CFOs:
- Pavi Binning, Special Advisor (Former President & CFO), George Weston Limited
- Kay Brekken, EVP & CFO, First Capital Realty
- Kevin Glass, SEVP & CFO, CIBC
- John Gossling, EVP & CFO, Corus Entertainment
- Laurie Harrison, VP & CFO, SickKids
- Darren Myers, CFO, Celestica
- David Smales, EVP & CFO, Aecon Group Inc.
- Customized leadership assessment, the CFO Hogan Assessment, that identifies your leadership skills and gaps and helps you develop your leadership style
- Industry-leading executive coaching from Odgers Berndtson’s leadership practice
- Personal Action Learning Plan to translate learnings into day-to-day action long after you’ve left the program, with a six month follow-up
- Small class size with lots of opportunities to network and form valuable bonds with other senior finance executives
Hear what previous attendees have to say about the program:
Who should attend?
CFOs, future CFOs and senior financial executives who want to master the three core capabilities of CFO success based on the research report “Developing the CFO of the Future”:
- Leadership in the C-suite
- Strategic agility and business acumen
- Managing key stakeholder relations
Dates: June 2018 (TBD)
Location: Rotman School of Management, Toronto
Fee: $11,900 CAD + HST
Schedule: See the 2017 program schedule here.
Jointly developed by: