Talented people are our lifeblood.
Whether we approach you about a specific opportunity, or you contact us to share your biography and career ambitions, we want you to have a constructive experience of engaging with Odgers Berndtson.
We recognise that we have a commitment to you as well as to our client, and we undertake that our dealings with you will be professional, courteous, rigorous and honest.
- Approach you after considered analysis and in relation to roles where we think there is a strong match. Your time is valuable; we don’t want to waste it.
- Work to make your candidacy as strong as it can be.
- Represent you effectively and discreetly to our client, based on accurate information that you give us in confidence.
- Be inclusive, open and fair-minded.
- Keep you informed, communicating outcomes promptly, and giving fair and honest feedback where we can.
- Celebrate your success in the event of a successful outcome, and share any lessons in the event of disappointment.
- Take a long-term view, recognising that you have a multi-year view of your own career. Where possible, we will help you fulfil your ambitions.
- Embrace continuous improvement, for example by carrying out regular independent audits of those we shortlist for roles.
If ever you feel we have not lived up to the letter or spirit of this charter, please tell us. We want to know.
Our poll of a hundred top UK business leaders, mostly chairs and chief executives of FTSE compani...
Barely 1% of UK top bosses support a “Hard Brexit” whilst 75% fear negative impact on their companies
A hundred top UK business leaders, mostly chairs and chief executives of FTSE companies have deli...