18 Jun 2019
Welcome to OBSERVE Magazine Issue 17
Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter. Bitte geben Sie Ihre Daten unten ein.
The 17th edition of Odgers Berndtson’s global magazine is here.
This edition of OBSERVE is all about the importance of corporate culture. Culture can, research tells us, drive competitive advantage, and even a nearly 20% increase in operating income and an almost 30% jump in earnings growth.
But how do you create a supportive culture, where everyone is free to express themselves and feel they are contributing to the common good? All without being, dare we say, cultish?
In this OBSERVE, we roam from Russia to Australia, Canada to China, Germany to India, and beyond. The result is some truly global answers to the big question: ‘how do you do great culture?’
There’s a lot going on in this edition of OBSERVE, and here’s a selection of the subjects we cover:
- The unwritten culture rules that make businesses great
- What is the board’s responsibility for culture? And where does the CEO fit in?
- Which industry cultures are being challenged the most?
- What are the four values powering airline WestJet’s take-off?
- The hiring strategies that will fire up your company culture
- Can AI be taught good manners?
- How are millennials changing the corporate culture rules?
- Why tapping the neurodiverse talent pool is a smart move
- And what can a world-renowned contemporary dancer teach us about agile management?
This is just a taste of the latest issue of OBSERVE. There’s plenty more in an examination of business and organisational culture that brings the issue to life with interviews, insights and in-depth analysis.
Register to download the culture edition of OBSERVE for free.Subscribe
We hope you enjoy our look at a subject that seems to grow more important with every passing day as companies compete for the best talent. And please join the debate on our Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter channels. #corporateculture