During May and June 2017, Odgers Berndtson interviewed almost 40 tech-sector leaders in Asia Pacific and Japan. All represented multinationals with headquarters in either the US or Europe.
The objective was to get an up-to-date view of the region, from the region’s most senior executives.
In this report, we present their insights on:
- the economic outlook for the region
- the impact of government in each market
- ease of doing business in each market
- characteristics of successful companies across the region
- current talent and leadership challenges
Their comments were specific and current, and yield a depth of insight that is unique. All spoke from years of experience and deep familiarity with their markets, to provide a comprehensive picture of the region for tech MNCs considering the next move in Asia Pacific and Japan.
To read our comprehensive study, click on the link below:
“We are in the business of solving the really hard problems” So said Shanker Trevedi, SVP Enterpr...
Michael Drew, Partner & Head Technology & IT Services at Odgers Berndtson in London, talk...