Board's Eye View is Odgers Berndtson's review of the latest news and views from the UK boardroom.
In this quarter’s edition:
- Cyber security – what boards need to know
- Board tenure – how log is too long?
- Where are all the BRIC board members?
- The curious role of executive directors
- London 2012 – exploring the leadership and talent challenges
- Who is the most experienced FTSE 350 non-executive director?
- FTSE 350 chairs – insiders or outsiders?
- Lawyers on boards increasing in the USA
- How to avoid jail as a non-executive director
We also have the latest research on everything from the number of FTSE 100 board directors who have an MBA to the number of listed companies who provided a separate audit report last year.
People have been gathering together for centuries to delegate authority and ensure the workings o...
The company boardroom is synonymous with images of grandeur from polished mahogany tables, to cut...